[AccessD] OT: OEM software bundles

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Mon Nov 14 19:54:10 CST 2005

Hi Kath,
I use OEM quite a bit. I would be very skeptical of this site. Prices are
too low and they are not being upfront about things. For instance the Adobe
Creative Suite is now v2 the one they describe would be v1 because it has
Acrobat 6 included. They don't state this anywhere that I can see.
Deceptive.

John B.