[AccessD] OT: OEM software bundles

Josh McFarlane darsant at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 21:00:16 CST 2005

On 11/14/05, John Bartow <john at winhaven.net> wrote:
> Hi Kath,
> I use OEM quite a bit. I would be very skeptical of this site. Prices are
> too low and they are not being upfront about things. For instance the Adobe
> Creative Suite is now v2 the one they describe would be v1 because it has
> Acrobat 6 included. They don't state this anywhere that I can see.
> Deceptive.

Not to mention, there is no such thing as DSP Windows, nor an OEM
Windows without the holographic CD (if memory serves, Office is on a
holograph too, completely different than their pictures)
--
Josh McFarlane

"Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding."
-Albert Einstein