[AccessD] FastLaserPrinting?

William Hindman wdhindman at bellsouth.net
Tue Nov 15 10:57:46 CST 2005

...fits under problems looking for a home :)
...I turn it off ...its designed to speed laser printing by replacing
graphic lines and rectangles with the text equivalents ...one problem is
that if you overlap any graphics ...which I do a lot of ...it'll screw them
up ...the text gets only the top layer and the overlapped graphic now looks
a mess ...besides which it doesn't work at all with postscript drivers and
even with pcl drivers it can give you unexpected results from printer to
printer.

William