[AccessD] Emailing Form Data

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Tue Nov 15 12:26:55 CST 2005

A couple of other ways to do this. Although email is considered out of
process workflow
Email can get lost or never acted on.

InfoPath Forms

Email
http://blogs.msdn.com/trobbins/archive/2005/06/16/430012.aspx

InfoPath Via Sharepoint might avoid lost email

http://msd2d.com/Content/Tip_viewitem_03.aspx?section=SharePoint&category=Development&id=40665054-c48a-4752-a2b5-6513d12822e3
I believe you can fill in forms with just .Net Framework installed

or
This might be more general if you have multiple OS

Adobe PDF Form fill
Just add fillable fields to a PDF file, email and retrieve data
You can encrypt and password protect
Doable with Adobe SDK or third party tools like ActivePDF

--
Marty Connelly
Victoria, B.C.