[AccessD] Emailing Form Data

Boyd, Mark Thomas (US - Philadelphia) mboyd at deloitte.com
Wed Nov 16 07:54:55 CST 2005

Thanks Drew.  I agree that posting a web page would ideal, but I don't
have access to a web server, or even a file sharing server for that
matter.  I am at a client site, with limited resources.
I'm starting to think that just sending an Excel file for the user to
update should meet our needs.

Mark Boyd
Senior Consultant
Enterprise Risk Services