[AccessD] A97 BE with A2k3 FE

William Hindman wdhindman at bellsouth.net
Wed Nov 16 17:25:41 CST 2005

...ha! ...exactly what I'm building as my new template base ...getting the
treeview to work as a full blown nav with the subs has been an exercise
though ...CallByName was all new to me and I'm still banging my head on a
lot of things ...and of course I'm doing it the William way ...pure old
trial and error ...but so far enough of it plays that I put a "beta" on a
power user's desk and he's pretty damn happy with the way it just works :)

William