[AccessD] Export To Excel - Formulas Possible?

Lawrence Mrazek lmrazek at lcm-res.com
Thu Nov 17 16:01:08 CST 2005

Hi Jim:

I'll need to populate it by groups ... Each group will have 12 rows and the
same number of columns. So I'm thinking that I'll have start at a set
position for each sheet, and then populate down from there, skipping a
couple of rows after each grouping level. Basically, I'll need the company
total to be at the top, followed by all of the subsets of the data grouped
by category.

Data will look something like this (will probably have about 9 columns
total):

Heading: Total Data By Company
Month:	PriorYrSales	CurrYrSales		%Increase (calculated)
Jan		10			10			0%
Feb		33			66			100%
Mar		111			111			0%
Apr		112			112			0%
May		111			111			0%
Jun		444			444			0%
Total		---			---

Heading: Total Data By Category 1
Month:	PriorYrSales	CurrYrSales		%Increase (calculated)
Jan		10			10			0%
Feb		33			66			100%
Mar		111			111			0%
Apr		112			112			0%
May		111			111			0%
Jun		444			444			0%

I'm thinking of looping through recordsets to get the separate data by
category.

Larry Mrazek
LCM Research, Inc.
www.lcm-res.com