[AccessD] Access conectivity to SQL Server

Steve Erbach erbachs at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 06:44:06 CST 2005

John,

Yes, I did. Just went back to look at it. I haven't been around AccessD for
quite a while, not even lurking too much since I've done mostly ASP with ADO
data access and some web page design lately.

I haven't been paying attention to Access much. Charlotte's <evilgrin> seems
to suggest that Microsoft MAY move Access into the .NET realm. Do you have
any other insights into this transformation?

Sorry about the, apparently, oblivious answer I gave. I've used Toad and
Query Analyzer and Enterprise Manager for dealing with SQL Server data, but
I still use Access ADP's for all-around usefulness.

Steve Erbach
Neenah, WI