[AccessD] Creating A New Access Database From An Existing Database & Set Menu Options

Paul Hartland (ISHARP) paul.hartland at isharp.co.uk
Fri Nov 18 07:26:14 CST 2005

To all,

I have a bit of spare time on my hands and was wondering if the following is
possible, I have created a new Access database from within an existing
database.  What I now want to do is create my own menu bar for that
database, and set it so that this is the only menu bar that shows when that
particular database is opened.

So I need to know:

	1.	How to create my own menu bar (via VBA) for the new
database.
	2.	How to set the options so that when it is opened I only have
the custom menu bar appear.

Thanks in advance for any help and/or code samples.

Paul Hartland
Database Developer.