[AccessD] Syntax Corrections

John Colby jwcolby at ColbyConsulting.com
Fri Nov 18 11:07:14 CST 2005

Yea, you can just close the form, or have a little button or something that
stops the timer while you are working.

Now on the subject of "the dog's thingie", I am not really sure that I want
to be known as "the dog's thingie".  "God" is fine, "king" is great as well.
I suppose "The dog's thingie" is better than being the fire hydrant / lamp
pole.

;-)

http://folding.stanford.edu/

-----Original Message-----
From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
[mailto:accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com] On Behalf Of Andy Lacey
Sent: Friday, November 18, 2005 10:40 AM
To: Access Developers discussion and problem solving
Subject: Re: [AccessD] Syntax Corrections

JC you are (as we all know) the dog's thingies. I just posted saying this is
only happening if I've got a form open, and that form does indeed have a
timer event. So I do believe that you've hit the hypothetical nail on its
symbolic head.

All of which means that I'm still going to fall foul of this but at least I
know how to stop it. Thanks JC.

--
Andy Lacey
http://www.minstersystems.co.uk