[AccessD] Emailing Form Data

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Sun Nov 20 12:44:21 CST 2005

By the way if you are doing this in a heavy duty environment.
One enterprise solution is to use Xerox DocuShare but that is $10,000
for a 100 seat license.
A similar product based on WebDav at less than half the price is Xythos
http://www.xythos.com/home/xythos/index.html

--
Marty Connelly
Victoria, B.C.