[AccessD] Rich Text in Text Controls - Form and Report

Borge Hansen pcs at azizaz.com
Mon Nov 21 02:29:18 CST 2005

Hi,
Upgrading an Access97 db to Access2003 ....

In the old db I've used workarounds to produce reports with rich text
formatting.

(user entering our own made up start and stop codes for bold, italics etc....in
various text controls, when reporting we create RTF document which is then
loaded into Word and using vba code in Word - acting on our made up start and
stop codes - the final report is laid out the way we want it and formatted with
rich text)

What are the options in A2003 for creating rich text (bold, italics and
bold+italics) in a text control and reporting rich text controls?

regards
/borge