[AccessD] How can I match the subreport to back color changes inthe main report?

Andy Lacey andy at minstersystems.co.uk
Tue Nov 22 10:07:55 CST 2005

Hi Cindy
Try this. Immediately after you put the code to set the BackColor
(presumably in the OnFormat of the Detail section) put:

Me.subRep.Report.Section("Detail").BackColor =
Me.Section("Detail").BackColor

Where subRep is the name of the subreport control on your main report. If
your subreport has >1 section you'll need to repeat for each. Oh and don't
forget to make the background style of the individual controls transparent..

-- Andy Lacey
http://www.minstersystems.co.uk