[AccessD] Slightly OT - Build My Own Date Control Using VB6

Paul Hartland (ISHARP) paul.hartland at isharp.co.uk
Wed Nov 23 05:35:37 CST 2005

To all,

I have a long holiday coming up in December (break up on the 14th and don't
etc to keep myself occupied, I know that you shouldn't really try to
re-invent the wheel but I have always wanted to build my own controls (date
control etc)....Does anyone know how I would go about this, or has any
sample code that I may look at to possibly get me started.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Paul Hartland
Database Developer..