[AccessD] Converting Access97 to 2000 to XP

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Sat Nov 26 03:38:28 CST 2005

Hi Tony

Why not send him your A2000 version? Should run as is.

/gustav

>>> iggy at nanaimo.ark.com 25-11-2005 19:43:46 >>>
Hey All
Just a quick, probably dumb question.
Are there major differences between Access2000 and AccessXP.
I have converted an Access97.mdb application to Access2000 and everything runs/works fine.
Sent the Access97.mdb to a friend (not a programmer or developer) to convert to AccessXP and he is getting major errors  when trying to run the program.
My other option at this time is just to create a standalone self installing version of the Access97 program.

Thanks