[AccessD] Converting Access97 to 2000 to XP

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Sat Nov 26 10:45:23 CST 2005

You may still have a reference pointing to DAO 3.51 from 97  whereas his
machine only has DAO 3.6
Sending him the working 2000 program after checking this reference in
2000 should get around any problems like this
He should be able to run the 2000 program without any conversion unless
he wants to take advantage
of new methods added in XP like the printer object.

--
Marty Connelly
Victoria, B.C.