[AccessD] Sending Email via Code

DWUTKA at marlow.com DWUTKA at marlow.com
Tue Nov 29 02:04:28 CST 2005

No problem.  Forgot to mention that ASPEmail has two 'versions'.  There is a
free one, and a 'pro' one.  The free one will do almost anything you want to
do as far as sending normal email.  The pro one has some neat features, but
I have never needed them, so I am still using the free one myself.  One of
the features which may be nice, but not necessary for me is email 'queueing'
(SP?), where the code sends the emails to a service which will keep trying
to send the email, that's nice if you are doing batch emails, but for one
time shots, which aren't happening a hundred times a minute, it works just
fine with the free version.

Let me know if you need sample code, if I remember right, the instructions
actually give you sample VB code.

Drew