[AccessD] Embed Query Results in an Email

Mcgillivray, Don [IT] Donald.A.McGillivray at sprint.com
Tue Nov 29 17:35:32 CST 2005

Lonnie,

I've done something similar to what you are trying to do.  In my app, I
send out daily activity summaries using a procedure that opens a
recordset and steps through the resulting rows, formatting and appending
the values to a string variable.  The procedure adds column headers and
explanatory text to the string before using it as the body of an email
message that is sent using "Blat."  In my case, the process is triggered
automatically once a day, but you could just as easily put something
like this on a button.

HTH,

Don