[AccessD] Help stop making electrons dizzy...

Paolo Cantoni pcantoni at erggroup.com
Thu Oct 6 20:49:37 CDT 2005

Hi,

I've posted this before, but it getting very frustrating...

Please please please take the extra three seconds to remove unneeded
content from your replies...

The electrons must be getting dizzy sending the same information back and
forth.

The digest of 28th September was particularly bad (you can see how far
behind I am!) and prompted this second request.

It was 30 pages long and contained a grand total of less than 2 pages of
new content!  One particular posting contained _three lines_ of new info
and _four and a half pages_ of baggage!!

Please please please just take that extra few seconds...  and spare the
electrons and the trees!

The list contains great stuff, but wading through the baggage makes it
tough!

            Paolo
ERG Group
247 Balcatta Road Balcatta WA 6021 Australia
Tel: + 61 8 9273 1287 Fax: +61 8 9273 1535
Email: pcantoni at erggroup.com Website: www.erggroup.com
There is no such thing as an inconsistently correct system...
...Therefore, aim for consistency; in the expectation of achieving
correctness!