[AccessD] (RESND): Automatically Sending Mail on Office XP ives message

Lonnie Johnson prodevmg at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 19 11:04:20 CDT 2005

Sorry, I hit the send button to soon on my prior email.

Anyway, we installed OfficeXP and Windows XP on a machine that automatically sends emails via Windows Scheduler.

We get the message that ...a program is trying to automatically send a mail...

I know about redemption, clickyes, vbsendmail and push-the-freakin-button softwares.

I thought I saw once where you could do something in the Exchange server to stop this from occuring on a machine.

Does anyone have such a solution?

May God bless you beyond your imagination!
Lonnie Johnson
ProDev, Professional Development of MS Access Databases
Visit me at ==> http://www.prodev.us