[AccessD] Print to a specific printer programatically

Klos, Susan Susan.Klos at fldoe.org
Fri Oct 28 12:08:08 CDT 2005

I would like to print reports based on a parameter query to PDF.
Manually I open the report, type in the parameter (district number) and
then go to file, print, and select the PDF print driver.  Because I am
sending reports to approximately 73 districts, in the past I set my
default printer to the PDF printer and then just had to go to file,
print.  I would like to be able to streamline this further using code.
Any ideas?  TIA.

Susan Klos

Senior Database Analyst

Evaluation and Reporting