[AccessD] Data type converting on make table query-why

Kaup, Chester Chester_Kaup at kindermorgan.com
Fri Oct 28 14:24:26 CDT 2005

I have the following field in a make table query:

Cum Inj: DSum("[Injection Sum]","[tbl
NewInjectionResults1]","[RecordDate]<=#" & [RecordDate] & "#")/365.25

field Injection Sum is a double

When I view the results in a data sheet they look right.
(8.22179055710294318959617E-05)

When I view the results in the table made by the query the result is 0
and the data type is decimal with a precision of 28 and a scale of 2.

Why is the data type changing and the result different? is there a way
to prevent it?

Chester Kaup

Engineering Technician

Kinder Morgan CO2 Company, LLP

Office (432) 688-3797

FAX (432) 688-3799

No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However a large