[AccessD] Fw: Email Address for Sleep Advisor Orders

Rocky Smolin - Beach Access Software bchacc at san.rr.com
Sun Oct 30 10:24:40 CST 2005

Dear List:

I need to collect the order and download information from our web site where we will be selling The Sleep Advisor.

Does option 3 below look like an easy and/or viable solution?

Would I need to use ADO or can it be done in DAO (with which I am more familiar)?

Does anyone have a code snippet to get this started?

MTIA

Rocky Smolin
Beach Access Software
http://www.e-z-mrp.com