[AccessD] Fw: E-Z-MRP(tm) Error Report

Rocky Smolin - Beach Access Software bchacc at san.rr.com
Mon Oct 31 11:42:33 CST 2005

Dear List:

Does anyone know why a user should generate this error:

Error: 2585 - This action can't be carried out while processing a form or
report event.
In: frmMaterialPlanning.cmdExitToMainMenu_Click

It occurs in a sub menu - unbound form.  The click routine just opens the
main menu and closes this sub menu.  It doesn't occur consistently.  I can't
get it to repeat and a couple of users who have gotten it can't get it to
occur with any regularity.  Some users never get it.

The code in the click event (I stripped out the error trapping) is:

    DoCmd.OpenForm ("frmMainMenu")
    DoCmd.Close acForm, "frmMaterialPlanning"

Any ideas?

MTIA,

Rocky Smolin
Beach Access Software