[AccessD] My new web site

John W. Colby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Sun Oct 2 22:04:34 CDT 2005

There should be the following items in the menu without logging in:

Home - Resume - Contacts - Favorite Links - Feedback

If you log in there should be two additional items - "Example code" and
"Forums".  The "Example code" menu should have three submenu items

C2DbFW3G framework
Withevents Demo
Utilities

Each of these three pages should have various things that you can download -
Utilities I have written over the last few years, demos for using
WithEvents, and lectures about my framework with code.

The forums are a hotbed of activity.  ;-)  Probably never will be but they
provide a place for people to discuss the stuff found on my site or even
other stuff if you wish.

http://folding.stanford.edu/