[AccessD] OT Question that will be simple for those that know

John W. Colby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Sun Oct 2 23:21:11 CDT 2005

LOL, Stuart, are you SERIOUSLY saying I should worry about tens of kilobytes
of useless junk moving around the web when people are downloading video and
audio streams with hundreds of kbytes per SECOND, times millions of such
users?

Oh my, I think I'll just rush right out there and redesign my site...

Or is this just a soapbox thing about how the evil empire is conquering the
universe "tens of kilobytes" at a time?

http://folding.stanford.edu/