[AccessD] My new web site

John W. Colby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Mon Oct 3 06:01:51 CDT 2005

>But I can't view additional content without cookies turned on.

That is fascinating.  No idea why of course.

The upside of using a framework such as DotNetNuke for building a website is
that you can build massive functionality rapidly without knowing the "how is
that done".

The downside of using a framework such as DotNetNuke for building a website
is that you don't know "how is that done".

I'm happy you figured that out though and I will keep that in mind.  I will
also go out and ask around on the "why".

http://folding.stanford.edu/