[AccessD] DIR Command Failing-but not everywhere...

Greg Smith GregSmith at starband.net
Mon Oct 3 12:31:40 CDT 2005

Yahoo!  That was it.  I just changed the code to read to my "D" drive
(cdrom) here at work and got the same error message.  So my "G" drive at
home must be one of the cd/dvd drives.  Like I said, happy and dumb at the
same time... :)

Thanks everyone!!

I'll have to test the drive to make sure it's not a cd/dvd drive.
Somehow.  ?  :)

Greg

> Ah Hah! That's the one case (?) where Dir() does not just return an
> empty string. Nice catch.

.
.
.