[AccessD] OT: Outlook help (Laptop still Sick)

Mon Oct 3 12:58:37 CDT 2005

What, if any, error messages do you get? Have you tried running ScanPst on
it?

>From the help file...
"About the Inbox repair tool
If you can't open your Personal Folders file (.pst) or Offline Folder file
(.ost) file, or you suspect that your .pst or .ost data file is corrupt, you
can use Scanpst.exe, the Inbox repair tool, to diagnose and repair errors in
the file. Scanpst.exe scans only the .pst or.ost file, making sure that the
file structure is intact. It doesn't scan your mailbox on the Microsoft
Exchange server.

Scanpst.exe is installed when you install Microsoft Outlook and is located
at:

drive:\Program Files\Common Files\System\Mapi\1033\

For detailed information about running the tool, see the Help file,
Scanpst.hlp, at the same location."

Lambert