[AccessD] OT: Need new laptop

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at users.mns.ru
Tue Oct 4 12:25:23 CDT 2005

> Will it be as
> much faster than this one as this one was
> over the PII 233 mhz?  Doubtful!
My guess it will, John: by the time you purchase the new
notebook it might be an n-core processors Intel device:

http://www.intel.com/cd/ids/developer/asmo-na/eng/234550.htm

And MS Windows Vista with Windows Presentation Foundation
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windows_Presentation_Foundation) and
applications running on this notebook will be well tuned to take advantage
of multicore processors...

Shamil :)