[AccessD] Framework Articles

Robert Gracie robert at servicexp.com
Wed Oct 5 17:17:13 CDT 2005

John,
 Nice...

Robert Gracie

-----Original Message-----
From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
[mailto:accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com] On Behalf Of John W. Colby
Sent: Wednesday, October 05, 2005 12:46 PM
To: 'Access Developers discussion and problem solving'
Subject: [AccessD] Framework Articles

Anyone who read about, followed or is otherwise interested in the series
of articles I wrote awhile back and published on the list regarding
building a framework, please go to my web page, register (if not
already) and log in.
Click the Example Code / C2DbFW3G Lecture.  The lecture series is being
resurrected as a multi-page page on my site.

The multi-page page is a nice little module I discovered last night,
which allows me to set up a single page off the main menu which
contains, embedded in that page, a series of pages, complete with a menu
at the top and bottom.
You will recognize the format from the Ezine sites that publish
articles.

Anyway, I have not pulled out all of the articles yet, but over the next
few days I will do so.  Additionally you can download the articles
themselves in

Word format, plus an associated mdb via the main/sub menu items Example
Code / C2DbFW3G Framework.

Any comments / feedback on this can be provided utilizing the Forum for
C2DbFW3G under Access.  I am way busy ATM but I will be monitoring the
forums.

http://folding.stanford.edu/