[AccessD] Using Treeview Control To Mimic Outlook Folders

Paul Hartland (ISHARP) paul.hartland at isharp.co.uk
Thu Oct 6 04:59:44 CDT 2005

To all,

Before I start please note that I have never used a Treeview control in my 8
years of Access/Visual Basic development.

I'm working on a little project for a small department in our company,
basically they have a folder in their Outlook inbox called Timesheets (so I
wrote my code to only look for this folder, however somepeople in the
department have called it Otimesheets and OrrTimesheets etc....Obviously the
easy way would to get them to name their folders the same, but I have some
time on my hands and would like to make my application more user
friendly).....

What I would like is a form with a Treeview control that will look exactly
like all the folders that they currently have in Outlook, then allow them to
select the folder in which the Timesheets are automatically emailed, then
run my code I already have developed to process the Timesheets

Thanks in advance for any help, sample code etc

Paul Hartland
Database Developer
paul.hartland at orridge.co.uk