[AccessD] SharePoint Public Services

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Sat Oct 8 13:28:45 CDT 2005

Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services Hosted Trial 30 days
https://www.globaltrial.com/global/campaigns/canada_en_ad/default.aspx

I don't know if you remember this guy Eli Robillard out of Toronto, he
wrote up a series of asp wizards
called GenericDB to quickly put up Access and ASP, his method even got
an editorial  write up
in Nature Journal as a quick method of disseminating scientific lab info.
But I guess he has moved on to Sharepoint, here is his Sharepoint
Resources FAQ.
maybe you can find something there.

http://weblogs.asp.net/erobillard/articles/SharePointResources.aspx

There are several sites I can find that will give you WSS for around
 $20 a month
I used one in Europe while it was still free in Beta, response time were
less than a second
to load someting like northwind size tables.

--
Marty Connelly
Victoria, B.C.