[AccessD] Easy Screenshots

Rocky Smolin - Beach Access Software bchacc at san.rr.com
Sun Oct 9 12:34:32 CDT 2005

Dan:

Had to do this for a couple of product manuals.

Harder was to capture a report in a format which could be pasted into word.
I found a product called Print To Picture which creates a separate jpg of
each page of a report which can then be inserted into a word doc.

Comes in an exe and installs like a printer and shows up on your installed
printers list when you Ctrl-P>

I can send it to you off line if you want it.

Regards,

Rocky Smolin
Beach Access Software
http://www.e-z-mrp.com