[AccessD] OT: Firewall

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Mon Oct 10 10:48:05 CDT 2005

Rocky,

There have been a lot of problems with the 6.x versions of ZoneAlarm,
but most if not all were solved in the latest build.  The best advice
seems to be to do a clean install, not an upgrade.  That requires you to
retrain the critter, but it presents no other problems that I've
encountered.  You do need the software firewall to prevent outgoing
unauthorized traffic.

Charlotte Foust