[AccessD] OT: Firewall

John Colby jwcolby at ColbyConsulting.com
Mon Oct 10 22:56:21 CDT 2005

Frank,

>He judged the document without having ever seen it.

I tried to judge it AFTER reading it but I couldn't find it.  I have offered
to post it however, and the offer stands.

Lighten up buddy.  I am not casting aspersions on your document, or your
abilities.  You sound to me like you know what you are doing.

And I am willing, on further consideration, to suspend my disbelief re
whether a dedicated PC firewall could be as easy as you make it sound.  If
it is in fact that easy, I want one.  I think I said that somewhere in this
exchange.  But it does have to just sit in the corner humming and not bother
me.  No OS updates and stuff.

http://folding.stanford.edu/