[AccessD] OT: Firewall

Bruen, Bruce Bruce.Bruen at railcorp.nsw.gov.au
Tue Oct 11 00:53:29 CDT 2005

L I N U X .....   ;-)

I have a firewall running on an old Pentium I using a Linux Distribution
called "Coyote Linux" which is sadly no longer supported by the
originator but control has passed to another set of FOSS people in South
America.

Although the learning curve is steep - this is a raw implementation of
the Linux NETFILTER/IPTABLES kernel features - the reward is a real
firewall totally under your control.

Hth
bruce