[AccessD] OT: Firewall

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Tue Oct 11 12:53:32 CDT 2005

No Frank, Charlotte is saying you must have a sense of humour to choose that
name. Many have their names chosen for them.

A friend whose father's last name was Pipes, his father-in-laws name was
Dwain which became his middle name and first name was David but he had red
hair. It was not long before everyone knew him as Rusty Dwain Pipes. He
works in the trades as an electrician but everyone assumes he is a Plumber.

My daughter's boyfriend, a fellow from Demark, whose family name is Andersen
and with a family name on the other side of Christian had parents with the
humour to call him Hans.

Jim