[AccessD] Cross-posted to AccessD

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Thu Oct 13 12:02:40 CDT 2005

Nice article, Arthur.  What doesn't get addressed, though, is the
investment most of us have in VBA as a programming language.  Switching
to C++ or Java to work with Eclipse isn't quite as easy as switching to
VB.Net for those of us who haven't plumbed the depths of C/C++ or Java
already.  I can read the code, but I would go nuts writing it because
the punctuation drives me wild!

Charlotte Foust