[AccessD] OT Friday RSS feed

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Fri Oct 14 08:46:58 CDT 2005

Thank you for that Gustav and Marty.

Subsequently bookmarked the site and wasted a few hours this morning and
will be back.

On a similar topic; does anyone know where and how to create a RSS feed....
At this moment my request is just a 'question of interest' and it has not
been thoroughly investigated, yet but I have been seriously considering
creating a BLOG. There must be a better method than hand-coding RSS for the
page...???

Jim