[AccessD] Last Record of a Continuous Form

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Fri Oct 14 15:25:16 CDT 2005

Now I'm thoroughly confused.  You asked if there was any way to identify
whether the current record is the last record ... On the page?  Then you
say the last record is the patient's current record.  Do you mean the
patient's record for the current date, but not necessarily the record
that has the current focus?  Can't you just check to see if the date =
the current date and set allowedits based on that condition?  I'm not
sure I understand why the user could edit a previous date's records but
not the current date's records though.

Charlotte Foust