[AccessD] (RESND): Automatically Sending Mail on Office XP ivesmessage

Robin Robin at rolledgold.net
Wed Oct 19 11:11:29 CDT 2005

Lonnie,
Have a look at this http://www.outlookcode.com/d/sec.htm
Unforunately it's far from simple to implement in any real world
scenario - the temptation is just to disable all automation security -
even then some calls will still fire the security prompt unless you got
to digital signing (Outlook 2002/3 only)
Alternative is to recode using CDOSYS as mentioned in this article or
redemptiom which you know about.....
Rgds
Robin Lawrence