[AccessD] (RESND): Automatically Sending Mail on Office XP ivesmessage

Steve Conklin developer at ultradnt.com
Wed Oct 19 11:29:51 CDT 2005

I had the same req. a few months ago ... eventually found it; the trick was
to search on 'Outlook' instead of 'Exchange':
Outlook E-mail Security Administrative Package
site:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=15673dc4-2406-4946-
aa02-8a8b0e0165b0&DisplayLang=en#instructions

Hth
Steve