[AccessD] OT: Group cracks code hidden in printers toIDcounterfeiters

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Wed Oct 19 14:28:21 CDT 2005

Nope print all your documents on black paper with red lettering, can't
be photocopied on black and white copiers.
By the way I heard about this a year ago about the yellow dots. But from
what I heard it was only on specific makes of copiers at the time.
For really Secret documents put "Burn before Reading" on top line.

--
Marty Connelly
Victoria, B.C.