[AccessD] OT: Who's Who listings

Liz Doering ldoering at symphonyinfo.com
Fri Oct 21 10:21:56 CDT 2005

Jim,

I don't know of any new or specific scam that is going on recently, but
the old one is to collect the information to get you to buy a very
expensive book.  Which will be read by no one.  I haven't seen it for
middle-schoolers before, but several variations arrive when children are
in high school.

Liz