[AccessD] OT: Who's Who listings

Jim DeMarco Jdemarco at hudsonhealthplan.org
Fri Oct 21 12:56:25 CDT 2005

Correct but...

The Madison one isn't really trying to sell me anything (not at this point at least).  They've got a searchable web site as well as a hard copy book (or as they call it "Leather Bound Registry).   In fact I just took a look at whoswhoinmiddleschool.com and it doesn't look like they're selling anything either.

The pitch probably comes later on (they'll give us time to tell the grandparents!!).

At any rate I'll wait for the real Who's Who to contact me.  So if I turn blue...

Thanks

JD