[AccessD] Multiple Currency types

Jim Moss jim.moss at jlmoss.net
Fri Oct 21 15:54:42 CDT 2005

John,

I do a lot of work for corporate finance of a large multinational firm and
what we do is save the amount along with the functional currency type. I
have a currency conversion table that gets updated from Oracle monthly;
the table includes the currency code, the USD conversion rate to foreign
currency rate and the foreign currency rate to USD.

Jim