[AccessD] Data Export Spec - Rev1

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Sat Oct 22 06:23:31 CDT 2005

Hi Shamil

OK. What I meant is "a potential universal solution" ...

/gustav

>>> shamil at users.mns.ru 21-10-2005 23:42:19 >>>
<<<
a universal solution as Shamil has in mind

Gustav,

My solution is not not intented to be universal.

What I propose is to develop a solution, which will allow to not patch the
core code but use pluggable custom classes additionally to the "default
formatter", which use metadata and Format$ function.
Additionally I propose to take into consideration from the very beginning
that data source rows' quantity can be very large in general case and that
developed solution should be ready to work well in such a case too on a
moderate average PC....
Additionally...  a limited short list of proposals may follow - but that's
all - and for the universal solutuion this list promise to be endless....