[AccessD] OT Colby's Framework

Borge Hansen pcs at azizaz.com
Mon Oct 24 09:37:00 CDT 2005

I'll be reading the whole series of articles....
One more question:
in usystblFWSysVars
for SV :  gEnblCtlBackGndColorChg
your comment is : Global prefix ALLOWS controls to change background colors as
they get / lose focus.  Does NOT CAUSE this to happen.

Setting the color codes (gCtlBackGndColor and gLblBackGndColorDblClk) to another
value, does not cause the background color to change on neither labels or
textcontrols when starting up the FE again.

How come?

/borge