[AccessD] Fw: Access Question: Modal Form Question

Mcgillivray, Don [IT] Donald.A.McGillivray at sprint.com
Thu Oct 27 11:12:10 CDT 2005

Couple of ideas . . .

1.	Pass the values via the OpenArgs of the modal form, and use code
in the OnOpen event of the the modal form to push the passed values to
their places.  Could get ugly parsing the OpenArgs if there are lots of
values to manipulate.

2.	Push the values from the calling procedure to global variables
and read them on open of the modal form.

Haven't tried any of these, but that's where I'd start playing . . .